Order For Return Of Personal Property (022}Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
022 - ORDER FOR THE RETURN OF PERSONAL PROPERTY. This form is used in either the Circuit Court or the County Court in Miami-Dade County, Florida. It is typically used in criminal cases or cases related to traffic violations or misdemeanors. The form identifies the court division, such as Criminal, Traffic/Misdemeanor, or Other, and includes the case number. It then states "The State of Florida" versus the defendant's name. The order is issued by the court in response to the defendant's motion requesting the return of their personal property. The court has considered the motion and is now issuing an order for the return of specific property to the defendant. The order specifies the property that is to be returned to the defendant, and it may include a description or other identifying details of the property. The order is signed by the judge presiding over the case and includes the date it was issued. www.FormsWorkflow.com