Affidavit Of Compliance With G.L.c 186 s.31Start Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLIANCE WITH G.L. c. 186, s. 31. This form is used in Massachusetts Trial Court. It is filed in a summary process action related to nonpayment of rent in a residential dwelling. The affidavit confirms that a written notice to quit for nonpayment of rent was given to the tenant(s) on a specific date. It further states that the defendant(s) were provided with the form required by G.L. c. 186, s. 31, developed by the Executive Office of Housing Economic Development (EOHED). The affidavit acknowledges that the court will rely on the information provided to determine whether to accept the filing and enter the case. The affidavit is signed by the plaintiff or their attorney, with their name, contact information, and attorney details if applicable. The signer declares under penalty of perjury that the information provided is true to the best of their knowledge and belief. www.FormsWorkflow.com