Consent To Terms And Conditions Pursuant To G.L.c. 276A Or G.L.c. 111EStart Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CONSENT TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS PURSUANT TO G.L. c. 276A or G.L. c. 111E. This form is used in the Massachusetts Trial Court when a defendant wishes to consent to terms and conditions in order to postpone proceedings. It is applicable in cases involving diversion programs under G.L. c. 276A or assignment to a drug treatment facility under G.L. c. 111E. Section I of the form is completed by the court, specifying the terms and conditions for the postponement of proceedings. Section II is for the defendant to indicate their enrollment in a diversion program or assignment to a drug treatment facility and their consent to the terms and conditions of the postponement. The defendant acknowledges their right to a speedy trial under the Sixth Amendment and the Massachusetts Declaration of Rights but voluntarily waives that right during the postponement of proceedings. Section III is for the defendant's attorney to certify that they have informed the defendant of their right to a speedy trial and that the defendant has knowingly consented to the postponement of proceedings and waived the right to a speedy trial for the purpose of participating in a diversion program or drug treatment facility. The form requires the signature of the judge, defendant, and defendant's attorney, along with the respective dates. www.FormsWorkflow.com