Assumed Name CertificateStart Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
ASSUMED NAME CERTIFICATE. This form is used in Stephenson County, Illinois and filed with the county clerk's office to certify that a person or entity is conducting or transacting business under an assumed name. The form requires providing the assumed business name, business address, and the nature of the business being conducted. It also requires listing the full names and residence addresses of the individuals or owners involved in the business. Contact information such as the contact name, phone number, and email address is requested. The form must be signed by the person(s) conducting the business, and a notary public must certify the signatures. www.FormsWorkflow.com