CCRC QuestionnaireStart Your Free Trial $ 0.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CHILD CUSTODY RECOMMENDING COUNSELING QUESTIONNAIRE. This form is issued by Family Law Court Services to gather relevant information about the parties involved in a child custody case. The form requires the names, dates of birth, contact details, and occupation of both parents. It asks about existing custody and visitation orders, court orders from other courts, domestic violence history, reports to Child Protective Services, dependency petitions, issues related to drugs and alcohol, mental health treatment, criminal activity, and any obstacles to reaching an agreement. The form also includes instructions for returning the completed form to the Clerk's Office and requires a declaration of truthfulness, signature, and date from the person completing the form. www.FormsWorkflow.com