Pretrial MemorandumStart Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
PRETRIAL MEMORANDUM. This form s used to provide essential information about the case and its status before the trial. The form includes sections to input the case name and docket number, whether the document is filed electronically, and the contact information for the attorneys representing the petitioner and respondent. The form requires the parties to specify the amounts in dispute, including deficiencies/liabilities and additions/penalties for the relevant year(s)/period(s). It also asks for the status of the case, whether it is a probable trial or a definite trial, and the estimated trial time in hours. Additionally, the form asks for any expected motions to be made during the trial, the status of the stipulation of facts, and a list of issues to be addressed. Parties are required to provide the names of witnesses they plan to call and a brief summary of their expected testimony. A summary of facts in chronological order and a brief synopsis of legal authorities supporting the party's position should be provided. The form also includes a section to note any evidentiary problems or concerns. www.FormsWorkflow.com