Motion To Proceed RemotelyStart Your Free Trial $ 14.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
MOTION TO PROCEED REMOTELY. This form is used in the United States Tax Court to request that a case be conducted remotely rather than in person. The form includes the docket number, names of the petitioner(s) and respondent (Commissioner of Internal Revenue), and a section to provide reasons for requesting a remote trial. The requester must indicate the reason(s) for the request, such as distance from the courthouse, job or caregiver constraints, or health concerns. They must also indicate whether all parties and expected witnesses have access to a computer with audio-video communication capabilities. The form asks whether the motion has been discussed with all parties involved in the case and if any party objects to the case proceeding remotely. There is also space for any additional information that may be relevant to the motion. www.FormsWorkflow.com