Change Of Address For Registered Mark OwnerStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
CHANGE OF ADDRESS FOR REGISTERED MARK OWNER. This form is used for filing with the Secretary of the State of Connecticut to request a change of address for the owner of a registered mark. The form requires the completion of various sections, including the filing party's information, name of the record owner, state/country of formation (if applicable), Connecticut registration number, and the new address of the mark owner. The mark owner declares under the penalties of false statement that the statements made in the application are true. The form must be signed by a designated signatory, who provides their name, capacity/title, and signature. www.FormsWorkflow.com