Assignment Of Registered MarkStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
ASSIGNMENT OF REGISTERED MARK. This form is used for filing with the Secretary of the State of Connecticut to transfer the ownership rights, title, and interest of a registered mark from the current owner (assignor) to a new owner (assignee). The form requires the completion of various sections, including the filing party's information, current name of the record owner, Connecticut registration number, name and address of the assignee, and the execution details. The assignor and assignee must sign the form, and three specimens or photographs of the mark used in the state must be submitted along with the form. www.FormsWorkflow.com