Notice Of Voluntary Dismissal-Stipulated Dismissal-Satisfaction Of JudgmentStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Maricopa County Justice Courts, Arizona CASE NUMBER: ( ) - ( ) - Plaintiff(s) Name / Address / Phone Defendant(s) Name / Address / Phone ( ) - ( ) - Attorney for Plaintiff(s) Name / Address / Phone Attorney for Defendant(s) Name / Address / Phone NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL STIPULATED DISMISSAL PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT: I am the Plaintiff Counterclaimant 3rd Party Plaintiff JCRCP Rule 144 Notice of Voluntary Dismissal: The Defendant has not filed a responsive pleading. I voluntarily dismiss my Complaint: Without Prejudice (can be refiled) With Prejudice (cannot be refiled) As signed below. Notice of Stipulated Dismissal: Parties herein agree to a Stipulated Dismissal: Without Prejudice (can be refiled) With Prejudice (cannot be refiled) As signed below by both parties. Date: Plaintiff Date: Defendant I CERTIFY that a copy of this document has been or will be mailed on Plaintiff at the above address Date: Plaintiff's attorney By Signature to: Defendant's attorney Defendant at the above address CV 8150-133 R: 1/1/13 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com