Refund Claim For Overpaid FeesStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
REFUND CLAIM FOR OVERPAID FEES. This form is used by the Office of the Secretary of State in Connecticut to provide instructions for obtaining a refund of overpaid fees. The form specifies that the claimant should complete the form, sign it, and submit it via email or mail along with the required supporting documentation. The supporting documentation includes a copy of the canceled check, cash or credit card receipt, and additional supporting documentation such as a rejection notice or work order number. The form also includes sections for providing personal information, requesting the refund amount, and signing the form under penalty of false statement. www.FormsWorkflow.com