Registration Of Corporate Name By Foreign Corporation (Stock And Nonprofit)Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Registration of Corporation Name By Foreign Corporation, A foreign corporation not transacting intrastate business in California, but wishing to protect the name for future use, may register its corporate name with this office, provided the name would be available pursuant to Section 201, California Corporations Code. To accomplish this, the corporation would file an application for registration in compliance with California Corporations Code Section 2101. A Registration of Corporate Name by Foreign Corporation form designed for compliance with these requirements is attached. The registration is effective until the close of the calendar year in which the application for registration is filed. A corporation may renew its registration by filing a new form between October 1 and December 31 of each year. The renewal, when filed, extends the registration for the following calendar year. The attached form may be used for initial registration or for renewal if the foreign corporation has previously registered its corporate name with the California Secretary of State. www.FormsWorkflow.com