Note For MotionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
NOTE FOR MOTION. This form is used in the Superior Court of the State of Washington, County of Chelan, to provide information about a scheduled motion or hearing. It is used by attorneys to notify the Clerk of the Court and other parties involved about the details of the upcoming hearing. The form allows the attorney to specify the type of hearing (e.g., Law and Motion Calendar, Show Cause Calendar, Dissolution Calendar, Domestic Violence Calendar, or Special Setting), the date and time of the hearing, the judge or court commissioner assigned to the case, and the nature of the hearing. It also includes specific instructions for summary judgment motions, indicating that they must be specially set for the judge assigned to the case and requiring the moving party's counsel to confirm the hearing with the person responsible for scheduling for the judge or commissioner. www.FormsWorkflow.com