Last updated: 10/26/2022
Writ Of Possession For Real Property (Eviction) (Los Angeles)Start Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Writ of Possession for Real Property (Eviction) INSTRUCTIONS TO THE SHERIFF OF LOS ANGELES COUNTY COURT SERVICES DIVISION - CIVIL MANAGEMENT BUREAU, The Sheriff must have original signed instructions by the attorney or party without attorney pursuant to CCP 262 and CCP 687.010 The Sheriff is entitled to a fee for any "Not Found" service attempt, pursuant to GC 26738. Evict occupants and place creditor in peaceful possession of real property. Prior to lockout, the Levying Officer shall Serve/Post the Writ of Possession for Real Property and five day Notice to Vacate pursuant to CCP 715.010(b)(2). If there is a building code or gate code required to gain entry for that purpose, please indicate in the space below. If a key is required, please provide the contact information for the property agent who will give the Levying Officer access to the property. Failure to provide the required information may cause delay and/or cancellation. LASD; CMB; Eviction Instructions (REV. 2/10/15). www.FormsWorkflow.com