Bank Garnishment (Writ Of Execution) Sheriffs InstructionsStart Your Free Trial $ 12.00
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SHERIFF’S INSTRUCTIONS BANK GARNISHMENT (WRIT OF EXECUTION), The writ authorizes the Sheriff to serve a garnishment on the debtor’s bank. The bank is required to remit monies from the debtor’s account to the Sheriff or explain why funds will not be remitted. Specify the name and address of the branch of the financial institution (bank, credit union, etc.) where the debtor’s account is located. Specify the name of the debtor whose account is to be garnished. Reference any additional document (affidavit of identity, spousal affidavit, fictitious business name statements, court order to levy on a third party’s account.) The creditor’s attorney or the creditor (if the creditor doesn’t have an attorney) must sign and date the instructions. www.FormsWorkflow.com