Order Of Continuance Of Arbitration Hearing DateStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THURSTON COUNTY Case No. Plaintiff, vs. ORDER OF CONTINUANCE OF ARBITRATION HEARING DATE (HCNARBH) Defendant. 11 12 13 The attorney for the ____________ has moved for a continuance of the arbitration hearing date in this case. The reasons given are ____________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ 14 ______________________________________________________________________________ 15 _____________________________________________________________________________. 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 WASHINGTON STATE SUPERIOR COURT THURSTON COUNTY 2000 Lakeridge Drive SW Olympia, Washington 98502 (360) 786-5560 fax: (360) 754-4060 The opposing attorney has not objected or has been overruled; therefore, IT IS ORDERED that the date of the arbitration hearing in this case now set for ___________________________, 2007, be continued to ___________________________, 2007 at __________ a.m./p.m. Dated: ARBITRATOR File the original of this form with the ARBITRATION COORDINATOR, Thurston County Superior Court and serve copies on all parties to this action ORDER OF CONTINUANCE OF ARBITRATION HEARING DATE - 1 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkflow.com