Order Of Continuance Of Arbitration Hearing DateStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
(Copy Receipt) (Clerks Date Stamp) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF SPOKANE MANDATORY ARBITRATION Plaintiff(s): CASE NO.: VS. Defendant(s): ORDER OF CONTINUANCE OF ARBITRATION HEARING DATE The attorney for plaintiff; defendant has moved for a continuance of the arbitration hearing date in this case. The reason given is: . The opposing attorney has not objected or has been overruled; therefore, IT IS ORDERED that the date of the arbitration hearing in this case now set for , 200 , be continued to , 200 , at am/pm. Dated Signed: : Arbitrator FILE WITH THE ARBITRATION DEPARTMENT, WITH COPIES TO THE PARTIES. Mandatory Arbitration Department 1116 W. Broadway Ave. Spokane, WA 99260-0350 ORDER OF CONTINUANCE OF ARBITRATION HEARING DATE LMAR-05.0150 LMAR 5.1 Rev: 06/02