Mandatory Arbitration AwardStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
(Copy Receipt) (Clerks Date Stamp) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF SPOKANE MANDATORY ARBITRATION Plaintiff(s): CASE NO.: VS. Defendant(s): MANDATORY ARBITRATION AWARD (ARBA) This issues in arbitration having been heard on , 200 . I make the following award to: (specify party ) . Total amount of award: $ . Terms of award: . Was any part of this award based on the failure of a party to participate at the hearing? (MAR 5.4) Yes No Name of party: Dated Signed: : Arbitrator A request for trial de novo must be served and filed within 20 days of the filing of the award form with the Superior Court Clerk. If no party has sought a trial de novo under M7.1, anyAR party on notice to all parties may present to the Ex Parte Department a judgment on the Arbitration Award for entry as final judgment in this case. ARBITRATION AWARD PAGE 1 OF 2 LMAR-6.0100 (MAR 6.1, 6.2; LMAR 6.1(a), 6.2) Rev: 06/02 <<<<<<<<<********>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2FILE WITH THE SPOKANE COUNTY CLERKS OFFICE, TOGETHER WITH PROOF OF SERVICE ON THE PARTIES. PLEASE PROVIDE A CONFORMED COPY TO: Mandatory Arbitration Department, Superior Court Administrators Office, 1116 W. Broadway, Ave., Spokane, WA 99260-0350. ARBITRATION AWARD PAGE 2 OF 2 LMAR-6.0100 (MAR 6.1, 6.2; LMAR 6.1(a), 6.2) Rev: 06/02