Notice Of Settlement Of All Claims Against All PartiesStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR PIERCE COUNTY CASE NAME CAUSE NO. NOTICE OF SETTLEMENT OF ALL CLAIMS AGAINST ALL PARTIES Docket Code: NTSSTD Notice is hereby given that all claims against all parties in this action have been resolved. Any trials or other hearings in this matter may be stricken from the court calendar. This notice is being filed with the consent of all parties. If an order dismissing all claims against all parties is not entered within 90 days after the written notice of settlement is filed, the case shall be dismissed by the court. _______________ Date ____________________________________ Attorney for__________________________ WSBA # : ________________ Revised 09/09 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com