Last updated: 5/27/2022
3726. Going-and-Coming Rule Business-Errand ExceptionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
3726. Social or Recreational Activities Instruction No 1 Request by Plaintiff Given as Proposed Refused Withdrawn Request by Defendant Given as Modified Requested by Given on Court's Motion Judge Instruction No 1 Social or recreational activities that occur after work hours are within the scope of employment if: (a) They are carried out with the employer's stated or implied permission; and (b) They either provide a benefit to the employer or have become customary. ________________________________________________________________________________ New September 2003