Mediation CertificationStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT WESTERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK Plaintiff, -vs- MEDIATION CERTIFICATION -CV- Defendants. I hereby certify that: G G Case has settled prior to scheduling first session. Case has settled prior to session scheduled for _________________________. G Mediation session was held on ______________________________________. G Case has settled. The parties have agreed that ___________________________ will prepare the settlement agreement and stipulation for dismissal and that the stipulation will be filed no later than _____________________________________. Case has not settled. Mediation will continue on _______________________. (specific date) Case has not settled. The parties may schedule another session at a later date. Case has not settled. Mediation is complete. The case will proceed toward trial pursuant to the Court's scheduling order. G G G Date: ________________________ __________________________________ Mediator Additional Comments: ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________ American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com