Last updated: 4/13/2015
135.01. Duty of Owner of Property Abutting SidewalkStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
135.01 Duty of Owner of Property Abutting Sidewalk The owner of property abutting a public sidewalk is under a duty to exercise ordinary care not to create an unsafe condition [which would interfere] [by interfering] with the customary and regular use of the walk.