Last updated: 4/13/2015
130.03. Accident on Leased Premises-Landlord Undertakes RepairsStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
130.03 Accident on Leased Premises--Landlord Undertakes Repairs A landlord who undertakes to make improvements or repairs upon the leased premises is under a duty to use ordinary care in carrying out the work [even if the landlord was not under a legal obligation to make the improvements or repairs].