Last updated: 4/13/2015
125.01. Duty of Landowner-Snow and Ice Removal-Condition of the PremisesStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
125.01 Duty of Landowner--Snow and Ice Removal--Condition of the Premises [However,] T[t]he [owner] [occupant] of property is under no duty to remove ice or snow which has resulted from natural accumulations.