Last updated: 4/13/2015
110.05. Animals Breaking Into a Fenced Enclosure-Statutory Strict LiabilityStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
110.05 Animals Breaking Into a Fenced Enclosure--Statutory Strict Liability At the time of this occurrence there was in force in the State of Illinois a statute which provides if a[n] [_____ e.g., cow] breaks into any person's inclosure, the fence being good and sufficient, the [_____ e.g., cow]'s owner is liable to the [owner] [occupier] of the property for all damages caused by the entry.