Last updated: 4/13/2015
110.01. Inherently Dangerous or Wild Animal-Common Law Strict LiabilityStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
110.01 Inherently Dangerous or "Wild" Animal--Common Law Strict Liability One who [keeps] [owns] a [ ____, e.g., bear] is liable for injury caused by that animal [unless the person injured has deliberately provoked the animal] [, or] [unless the person injured, knowing of the animal's propensity to violence, voluntarily exposed himself to injury].