Last updated: 4/13/2015
73.02. Speed at Which Trains Are RunStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
73.02 Speed at Which Trains Are Run The Federal Government, by regulation, has established a speed limit of [_________] for the section of track involved in this case. If you find that the Defendant was operating its train at or below this speed limit, then the speed of the train may not be the basis of [negligence] [fault] by the Defendant. If, on the other hand, you find that the train was operating in excess of this speed limit, then you may consider whether the speed of the train was consistent with the exercise of [ordinary care on the part of the Defendant] [the highest degree of care that could have been used in the practical operation of its business as common carrier by the railroad].