Last updated: 4/13/2015
72.07. Gratuitous Bailment-Negligence of Driver Not Attributable to OwnerStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
72.07 Gratuitous Bailment--Negligence of Driver Not Attributable to Owner If you find that there was negligence on the part of the driver of the vehicle owned by the plaintiff, that driver's negligence cannot be charged to the plaintiff.