Last updated: 4/13/2015
72.04. Joint Enterprise-DefinitionStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
72.04 Joint Enterprise--Definition One of the issues to be decided by you is whether [_____________] and [_____________] were engaged in a joint enterprise. A joint enterprise exists if these four elements are present: (1) (2) (3) (4) An agreement, express or implied between [_____________] and [_____________]; and A common purpose to be carried out by [_____________] and [_____________] and A common business interest in that purpose between [_____________] and [_____________] and An understanding between them that each had a right to share in the control of the operation of the car. As to the fourth element, the question for you to decide is whether there was a right in each to share the control of the operation of the car rather than the actual exercise of the right.