Last updated: 4/13/2015
70.01. Duty of Driver Using HighwayStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
70.01 Duty of Driver Using Highway It is the duty of every [driver] [operator] of a vehicle using a public highway to exercise ordinary care at all times to avoid placing [himself or] others in danger and to exercise ordinary care at all times to avoid a collision.