Last updated: 4/13/2015
60.01. Violation of Statute Ordinance or Administrative RegulationStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
60.01 Violation of Statute, Ordinance, or Administrative Regulation There was in force in the [State of Illinois] [City of [___, e.g., Peoria]] at the time of the occurrence in question a certain [statute] [ordinance] [administrative [regulation] [rule] [order]] which provided that: [Quote or paraphrase applicable part of statute, ordinance or regulation as construed by the courts.] If you decide that [a party] [the parties] [description of non-party] violated the [statute] [ordinance] [regulation] [rule] [order] on the occasion in question, then you may consider that fact together with all the other facts and circumstances in evidence in determining whether and to what extent, if any, [a party] [the parties] [description of nonparty] [was] [were] negligent before and at the time of the occurrence.