Last updated: 4/13/2015
36.01. In Absence of Liability-No Occasion to Consider DamagesStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
36.01 In Absence of Liability--No Occasion to Consider Damages If you decide for [a] [the] defendant on the question of liability, you will have no occasion to consider the question of damages [as to that defendant].