Last updated: 4/13/2015
32.03. Measure of Damages-Injury to Spouse-Loss of Services-Past and FutureStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
32.03 Measure of Damages--Injury to Spouse--Loss of Services--Past and Future The reasonable value of the services of his wife of which he has been deprived [and the present cash value of the services of his wife of which he is reasonably certain to be deprived in the future].