Last updated: 8/25/2014
32.01. Measure of Damages-Injury to Spouse or Family MemberStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
32.01 Measure of Damages--Injury to Spouse or Family Member If you decide for the plaintiff on the question of liability, you must then fix the amount of money which will reasonably and fairly compensate him for any of the following elements of damages arising out of injuries to [his wife] [his child] [his parent] proved by the evidence to have resulted from the [negligence] [wrongful conduct] [of the defendant]. [Here insert the elements of damage which have a basis in the evidence.] Whether any of these elements of damages has been proved by the evidence is for you to determine.