Last updated: 4/13/2015
31.09. Action for Wrongful Death and Survival Action Brought by Personal RepresentativeStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
31.09 Action for Wrongful Death and Survival Action Brought by Personal Representative The plaintiff [name of administrator or executor] brings this action in a representative capacity by reason of his being [administrator] [executor] of the estate of [name of decedent], deceased. He represents [names of widow and/or next of kin], the [widow] [and] [next of kin] of the deceased [, and the estate of the deceased]. They are the real parties in interest in this lawsuit, and in that sense are the real plaintiffs whose damages you are to determine if you decide for the [administrator] [executor] of the estate of [name of decedent].