Last updated: 4/13/2015
23.01A. Admitted Fault OnlyStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
23.01A Admitted Fault Only The defendant admits that [he] [she] [it] [was negligent] [produced an unreasonably dangerous product] [other fault conduct]. You need only decide whether that [negligence] [unreasonably dangerous product] [fault conduct] was a proximate cause of [injuries] [damages] to the plaintiff, and, if so, what amount of money will reasonably and fairly compensate the plaintiff for those [injuries] [damages].