Last updated: 4/13/2015
2.03. Dismissal of Party or Directed Verdict in Favor of a DefendantStart Your Free Trial $ 11.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
2.03 Dismissal of Party or Directed Verdict in Favor of a Defendant [Name of dismissed party] is no longer a party to this case. [You should not speculate as to the reason nor may the remaining parties comment on why [name of dismissed party] is no longer a party.]