Entering Granting Extension Of Time To FileStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE COURT OF APPEALS FIRST APPELLATE DISTRICT OF OHIO HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO _____________________________ APPEAL NO. __________________ vs ENTRY GRANTING EXTENSION OF TIME TO FILE _____________________________ This matter is before the Court upon the motion of ________________ requesting extension of time to file ____________________________. The Court finds that the motion is well taken and is granted. It is the order of this Court that the ________________ shall have until: _________________________ to file his/her _______________________________. To The Clerk: Enter upon the Journal of the Court on ____________________ per order of the Court. By: ____________________________ Presiding Judge American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com