Notice Of Intent To Request RedactionStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ATTORNEY NAME, BAR # LAW FIRM ADDRESS CITY, STATE ZIP PHONE NUMBER E-MAIL IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF CALIFORNIA , Plaintiff (s), vs. , Defendant(s). NOTICE OF INTENT TO REQUEST REDACTION No. / Notice is hereby given that [PARTY NAME] intends to file a Redaction Request. The Redaction Request will be filed with the Court Reporter / Transcriber within 21 days from the filing of the transcript. Date: /s/ ATTORNEY FOR [PARTY NAME] 1 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com