Notice Of Voluntary Dismissal Of Counter ClaimStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE COUNTY COURT IN AND FOR CITRUS COUNTY FIFTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT OF FLORIDA CASE NO: Plaintiff(s), -vs- Defendant(s), _________________________________________/ NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL AS TO COUNTERCLAIM PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the above-named defendant/counter-plaintiff hereby voluntarily dismisses this cause of action, pursuant to rule 1.420, Rules of Civil Procedure and pursuant to Rule 7.110(a), Florida rules of Small Claims. Signed and dated this _______day of _________________________, A.D., 20____. ______________________________________ DEFENDANT/COUNTER-PLAINTIFF SUBSCRIBED and sworn to before me this _____day of _________________, A.D., 20____. ANGELA VICK, CLERK OF COURTS By:____________________________________ Deputy Clerk OR _______________________________________ Notary Public (SEAL) CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE I CERTIFY that a copy hereof has been furnished by U.S. Mail to the above-named parties, this _____day of __________________, _____. ANGELA VICK, CLERK OF COURTS By:_____________________________________ Deputy Clerk VOLDISM CTERCLAIM Updated 12/29/15 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com