Telephone Argument Acknowledgement FormStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE SIXTH CIRCUIT Telephone Argument Acknowledgment To: United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit Attn: Calendar Deputy Case Number: Case Name: Telephone Argument Date: Please complete the applicable box below: I am confirming my appearance for telephone argument: Appellant counsel's name: Telephone number by which counsel can be reached the day of telephone argument: OR I am confirming my appearance for telephone argument: Appellee counsel's name: Telephone number by which counsel can be reached the day of telephone argument: This form needs to be electronically filed within two weeks of receipt of the telephone argument letter. For docketing purposes, select the Event Category of Argument followed by argument acknowledgment. CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE I certify that on the foregoing document was served on all parties or their counsel of record through the CM/ECF system if they are registered users or, if they are not, by placing a true and correct copy in the United States mail, postage prepaid, to their address of record. s/ Revised 1/16 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com