Last updated: 8/11/2011
Letter To Publisher About CreditorsStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
______________________________________________________ Print Name ______________________________________________________ Print Address ______________________________________________________ Month/Day/Year ______________________________________________________ Name of Newspaper ______________________________________________________ Address RE: Case Number _____________________________________ To Whom It May Concern: Enclosed is a court file-stamped copy of the Notice to Creditors in the above matter. In accordance with A.R.S. §14-3801, please publish this Notice in your newspaper once a week for three weeks in a row. Enclosed is a check or money order in the amount of $ ________________________for the cost of publication. Upon receipt of this letter, please call me at ______________________________ to tell me when the first publication will occur. When all three weeks of publication have been completed, please file the original Affidavit of Publication with the Court and send me one copy. Thank you for your help in this matter: Yours truly, ______________________________________________ Sign Your Name Enclose: Copy of Notice to Creditors Check or Money Order (call newspaper ahead of time to find out what the charge is) American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com