Letters Of Office - Decedents EstateStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE JUDICIAL CIRCUIT County, Illinois, In Probate Estate of Deceased } } } } } } No. LETTERS OF OFFICE DECEDENT'S ESTATE has been appointed of the estate of (office) , deceased, who died ,20 , and is authorized to take possession of and collect the estate of the decedent, and to do all acts required of him by law. Witness, [Seal of Court] Clerk of court ,20 . CERTIFICATE I certify that this is a copy of the letters of office now in force in this estate. ,20 [Seal of Court] Clerk of court Name Attorney for Address C i ty Telephone American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com