Notice Regarding Time For Filing ObjectionsStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF STATE OF OREGON FOR THE COUNTY OF MARION Probate Department In the Matter of the Guardianship of: , A Protected Person. ) Case No.: ) ) NOTICE REGARDING TIME ) FOR FILING OBJECTIONS NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on , the Guardian appointed in this case filed a motion to request reimbursement of room and board expenses from the Protected Person's estate. A copy of the motion and declaration are attached to this notice. The name, address and telephone number of the guardian are: Name Address City, State, Zip Telephone Number Any objections to the motion must be filed in the guardianship proceeding in the above court on or before (date must be at least 15 days after mailing or delivery). Objections must be made in writing and delivered or mailed to: Marion County Circuit Court Probation Department 100 High St, NE PO Box 12869 Salem, Oregon 97309 Dated: Signature of Guardian I certify this is a true copy: Signature American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com NOTICE REGARDING TIME FOR FILING OBJECTIONS - Page 1 of 1 FC (08/05/16)