Subpoena For TrialStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
In the County Court in and for Broward County, Florida Case No: Division No: Plaintiff: Vs. Defendant: SUBPOENA FOR TRIAL The State of Florida to the following named witness: Your are commanded to appear before Judge At the Broward County Courthouse located at: on at to testify. You must also bring with you: You are subpoenaed to appear by the Plaintiff/Defendant or his attorney and unless excused from the subpoena by said Plaintiff/Defendant, his attorney, or the court, you shall respond to this subpoena as directed. Witness my hand and seal of this court on As Clerk of Courts If you are a person with a disability who needs any accommodation in order to participate in this proceeding, you are entitled, at no cost to you, to the provision of certain assistance. Please contact the ADA Coordinator, Room 470, 201 SE 6th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, 954-831-7721 at least 7 days before your scheduled court appearance, or immediately upon receiving this notification if the time before the scheduled appearance is less than 7 days; if you are hearing or voice impaired, call 711. American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com