Trial Scheduling NoticeStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
Attachment 1 STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA New Hanover County Name of Plaintiff(s) File No._________________ In the General Court of Justice Superior Court Division VERSUS Name Of Defendant(s) TRIAL SCHEDULING NOTICE (TSN) Name of Defendant's Attorney Local Rule 2.1 A. B. C. All counsel and/or any unrepresented party shall select a trial date. All counsel and/or any unrepresented party shall also select a mediator, pursuant to N.C.G.S §7A-38.1(h), using Form AOC-CV-812 "Designation of Mediator." In the event counsel and/or any unrepresented party fail to select a trial date and/or designate a mediator prior to the deadline specified below, then the Trial Court Administrator shall make such selection. The continuance of a calendared case shall be granted only for good cause shown. All selections shall be submitted to the Trial Court Administrator at the address or email below. PLEASE CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING 2009 TRIAL DATES May 11 or 25 June 8 or 15 July 6, 13, 20 or 27 August 10, 17 or 31 September 14, 21 or 28 October 12 November 9, 16 or 30 December 14 D. E. DEADLINE FOR SELECTION: _______________________________ Tonya M. Gilley Trial Court Administrator 316 Princess Street, Ste. 323 Wilmington, NC 28401 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone; (910) 341-1155 Fax: (910) 341-4367 American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com