Clerks Entry Of DefaultStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS v. Civil No. ______________________ CLERK'S ENTRY OF DEFAULT On this ________ day of __________________, 20 _____, it appearing from the affidavit(s) in support of default of ____________________________, attorney for plaintiff, that each of the defendants named below has failed to plead or otherwise defend herein as provided by the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure; Now, therefore, the DEFAULT of each of the following named defendants is hereby entered: DAVID A. O'Toole, CLERK By: _________________________ Deputy Clerk p:\DFLT.ord American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com