Affidavit In Support Of Clerks Entry Of DefaultStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS v. Civ. No. ________________________ AFFIDAVIT IN SUPPORT OF CLERK'S ENTRY OF DEFAULT I hereby certify that I am the plaintiff or the attorney of record for the plaintiff in the above cause, and that defendant ________________________________ was served by the following method: I further certify that the defendant has failed to serve an answer or other responsive pleading; no extension has been granted or any extension has expired; the defendant is neither an infant (under age 21) nor an incompetent person; the defendant is not in the active military service of the United States of America or its officers or agents or was not six months prior to the filing of the case. The Clerk is requested to enter a default against said defendant. Date: ___________________ ___________________________________________ Plaintiff or Attorney for Plaintiff ____________________________________________ Bar No. ____________________________________________ Address _____________________________________________ p:\dflt.aff American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com