Last updated: 3/21/2011
Stipulation For Leave To Plead And Journal EntryStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS THE STATE OF OHIO Cuyahoga County ss. No. _______________________________ Judge _____________________________ ________________________, Plaintiff vs ________________________, Defendant STIPULATION FOR LEAVE TO PLEAD AND JOURNAL ENTRY We, the attorneys for the respective parties, do hereby stipulate and that the courts may enter an order accordingly, notice by the Clerk being hereby waived. The (Plaintiff/Defendant) has previously been granted ______________________ leaves to plead for a total of __________________ days. ____________________________________________ Attorney for Plaintiff IT IS SO ORDERED Supreme Court No. ____________________________ Address _____________________________________ ________________________________________________________ Judge Phone Number _______________________________ NOTE: The Court may terminate or shorten any leave to plead when, in its discretion, excessive time has been requested. ____________________________________________ Attorney for Defendant Supreme Court No. ____________________________ Address _____________________________________ Phone Number _______________________________ American LegalNet, Inc. www.FormsWorkFlow.com