Last updated: 4/13/2015
Waiver Of Personal Representatives BondStart Your Free Trial $ 13.99
What you get:
- Instant access to fillable Microsoft Word or PDF forms.
- Minimize the risk of using outdated forms and eliminate rejected fillings.
- Largest forms database in the USA with more than 80,000 federal, state and agency forms.
- Download, edit, auto-fill multiple forms at once in MS Word using our Forms Workflow Ribbon
- Trusted by 1,000s of Attorneys and Legal Professionals
SUPERIOR COURT OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA PROBATE DIVISION _________ ADM _________ Estate of ________________________________ Deceased WAIVER OF PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE'S BOND (For estates of decedents dying on or after July 1, 1995) I, ___________________________________________________________, being a competent adult heir and/or legatee of __________________________________________, deceased, or a creditor of the decedent whose claim in excess of $500.00 has not been barred or discharged, and being familiar with the petition of ___________________________________________________ for Letters of Administration, do hereby waive protection of any bond* so far as my interest in said estate is concerned. ________________________________ Witness ________________________________ Signature ________________________________ Date ________________________________ Date *Bond is a form of insurance. If the personal representative misappropriates or otherwise mishandles estate assets, the bonding company will repay the estate the amount lost or the amount of the bond, whichever is less. Bond covers the shares of all interested persons who have not waived bond. January 2011 - 150.10.v1